 Local / United States / Colorado / 9
Re: Colorado report - EP 1 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 21:28:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Berry writes:
I ventured to the Colorado Springs' Platte Ave. Wal-Mart today during lunch
and found the following Episode I and classic trilogy sets:

Naboo Fighter (just one left, I bought it!)
Trade Federation Droid Fighter (a few in stock)
Naboo Swamp (a few in stock)
Anakin's Podracer (a few in stock)
Lightsaber Duel (several in stock, bought one)
X-Wing (a few in stock, wanted to buy one, but didn't have the $$)
TIE Fighter/Y-Wing (a few in stock)
Snowspeeder (several in stock)
Speederbikes (several in stock)
Landspeeder (several in stock)

<sniped a bunch of stuff>

Finally, be careful as you're looking in book stores or other places that
sell books.  The Episode I books (scrap books, picture books, novelization,
audio books) are plentiful, and most of them contain tons of spoilers!
These books were prominently displayed at Wal Mart.  The only thing I
haven't seen yet is the full movie soundtrack.

Steve B.

The Fort Collins Wal-Mart (as of 11:30am) had several of all of the Episode I
sets.  The sound track will be out tomorrow.  I asked at our Best-Buy a couple
of days ago, and was told they couldn't put it on the shelves until the 4th.

-Joel