 Local / United States / Colorado / 82
    Re: Get together? —Kevin Heckel
   Hello, Getting together with other FOLs sounds great. Sign me up! I live north of Denver, near 120th, east of I-25 if that helps. I've got a few MOCs i'd like to show, too. Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

        Re: Get together? —Duane Hess
   (...) Wow! Cool. I would love to get together. I'm just west of I-25 on 128th. Since we're so close, I would be willing to get together anytime - Except for this weekend. My homework load is atrocious. Drop me an e-mail with some contact info, and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)