 Local / United States / Colorado / 57
    Area Report —Bryan Hodges
   Here in Colorado Springs, Colorado, set 7200, Final Duel 1 is available at the Target on Union and Academy. While the set itself is not that exciting, it is the first of the 2002 Star Wars sets available in the area... it's also a cheap source of (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Area Report —Joel Hoornbeek
     You beat me to it! I stopped this morning at a Walmart in Fort Collins (College and Harmony, if anybody cares), and picked up the Cloud Car and Final Duels 1 & 2. They also had the Technic Darth Vader and Jedi Defense 1. Happy hunting! -Joel (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

        Re: Area Report —Damien Nesbit
   (...) They're already hitting the shelves at TRU here in NYC. I dropped by the Union Square/e. 17th st location just a couple of hours ago and saw the cloudcar, jed1 deul i and ii, jedi defense 1, and ewok attack. I also saw the new technic R2 and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Area Report —Monica Wilbur
   Ewok Attack, Twin-Pod Cloud Car, Final Duel I&II, and Jedi Duel sets (along w/Vader/R2 Technic) all spotted at Target/Wal-Marts in Salt Lake. Toys R Us is miserably behind the curve.... mo www.galacticbrick.com Star Wars LEGO for the Ignorant Masses (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)