 Local / United States / Colorado / 55
Re: 2002 sets found in CO.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:22:02 GMT

Greetings to whoever still reads this group...
I just stopped at the K-mart in Fort Collins, and found a few 2002 sets.
They have three of the new Racers sets, 4583, 4593, and 4594, and the Alpha
Team Mutant Squid, 4796.  Unfortunatly, I didn't see any new Star Wars
sets.
Hopefully those will start showing up here before too much longer.

Thanks, Joel.  I'm afraid I'm not a fan of Racers or Alpha Team, but it's
good to hear things are coming.

-john, humorless toad
jcfiala523@hotmail.com