 Local / United States / Colorado / 52
51  |  53
Subject:
Lego on sale at outlet stores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:11:50 GMT

Hi all.

My wife and I went shopping at the outlet stores up at Loveland.  In that
shopping center there is a store called 'Toy Liquidators' which is basically
everything that KB Toys hasn't been able to sell.

This time around there was some decent Star Wars stuff:  They had the
Destroyer Droid for about $40, the Droid Soldier (whatever it's called) for
$20, Watto's Junkyard for around $40, and the UCS Tie Interceptor for only
$65!  (In fact, we bought the latter for a birthday/xmas present for me.)

I know KB has a similar store at the Castle Rock outlet mall, and so the
same prices are probably there.

Merry Lego Christmas! :)

-john, humorless toad
jcfiala523@hotmail.com