 Local / United States / Colorado / 319
    Denver NDK Display —Duane Hess
   Here is the update on NDK. I have good news and bad news; I'll hit the bad news first. Currently we are slated for a display on Friday, October 6th only. We got squeezed down to one day because of convention space constraints. Set up can begin as (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, lugnet.loc.us.co.den, lugnet.events)