 Local / United States / Colorado / 266
Re: June Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:25:58 GMT

Well, once again I don't think I'll be able to make it.
If you decide to ever host it at someone's house on the North side of Denver
(Thornton, Broomfield, etc.), I'm hoping that my chances to be able to
attend might increase.  The Boulder Library seems like an excellent place to
meet, but the drive is just a bit much for me to make, given current gas
prices.
Also, I could offer a meeting place in Fort Collins, if you Denverites ever
decided you felt like driving North. :)
Have fun today!

-Joel

"Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Kevin Heckel wrote:
So, now that it's all June like that, let's discuss a meeting time • instead
of <http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/co/?n=248 burying> our
<http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/co/?n=246 ideas> about it in other • threads.

So what's wrong with that? ;-)

As for me, any saturday is fine. And if we want to get our hands dirty, • I'm
offering my abode as a meeting place (even if it's in Thornton).

Kevin

I'm in Broomfield, so I'm not that far away from you. The 26th is the • only
Saturday that works well for me. (my travel schedule shifted this week)
Regardless, I will make an attempt to be there wherever/whenever the • meeting
takes place.

-Duane

Well, Derek brought it up in a different thread...

Have we decided exactly when/where this month's meeting will take place? • If
there are no strenuous objections, I'll make that call and say that this
Saturday (the 26th) is the day, 1:00PM is the time and the Boulder Public
Library is the place.

I suggest that we start discussing a rotating meeting host schedule during • this
get-together, including the transportation logistics of those people who • may
have difficulty attending meetings not held in a central location. We have • had
several people offer to host meetings, but haven't organized anything. • Let's do
that this time and get down and dirty during next month's meeting.

-Duane