 Local / United States / Colorado / 264
263  |  265
Subject:
Kohl's Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:58:01 GMT

So, I saw this post and found out that the Kohl’s in Broomfield has a few sets for 70% off.

They have 5 of these:

4048 Mech Lab, which is the big and small robot sets in one box.

There’s 1 of these:

4047 Ultimate Wheels, which is these two in one box.

And inexplicably, they clearanced one of these as well:

7045 Hovercraft Hideout

At 70% off, these are all less than ten bucks. The items and quantities are accurate as of about 5pm today, June 23rd. And if anybody says “whoa, i saw these same sets for fifty cents, I’ll hunt you down.

Happy Hunting, Kevin