 Local / United States / Colorado / 26
  Where has everyone gone?

I haven't seen anything pop up here for quite a while and was wondering where everyone has gone. What type of themes does everyone collect? I'm heavy on Space with a little Town thrown in. Does anyone else care to share what they like to collect and (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.co)