 Local / United States / Colorado / 25
Re: Feb Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:01:38 GMT

Jim West <Jim@jameswest.com> writes:

Just hit the nearest TRU, Target, K-Mart and Wal-Marts.  You'll find that
selection isn't all that great.  TRU's tend to have more to choose from
than the other places.

Zainy Brainy's have been popping up around the area too (not sure of
the spelling, actually), but like the others, the selection is
hit-or-miss.

doubt
--
Douglas Triggs -- doubt@lensflare.com -- "Come, muse, let us sing of rats!"
Sysadmin, Astronomer, (Writer), Programmer, Reader, and Zuul-Fearing American