 Local / United States / Colorado / 177
Re: Clearance Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:22:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Kevin Heckel wrote:

(snip)

The Westminster Mall's KB Toys is also closing down. I got a UCS Yoda too, for
the same price. With much salivation. Westy also has the Jack Stone Airplane
stuff if anyone reading this wants to know. I'm surprised FBTB.com isn't
making more noise about the death throes of FAO Schwartz and KB, being as
they're nation-wide and all that.

-Kevin

Speaking of FAO clearance deals:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3654899682&category=29435