 Local / United States / Colorado / 171
Re: Heya!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 04:54:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Dave O'Hare wrote:
Heya all!

I've finally moved to Ft. Collins and I am looking forward to the meeting on the
28th.  Def count me in for $10 towards the collection!

I'm interested in doing a big Brikwars campaign using the tower I've built -- I
was thinking a lengthy seige and then some room-to-room bravado.  Anyone
interested?  Any time / date would be fine for me, as I'm unemployed, time is
one thing I have plenty of!

Dave O

The tower: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=64579

I've never played BrikWars, but I'd be interested in giving it a try some time.
I hope you do bring the tower to the get-together, I'd like to see it in person.
:-)

Bryan