 Local / United States / Colorado / 167
RE: Cheap Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:05:47 GMT

From: "Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@comcast.net>
My younger brother is selling his collection, and I was thinking it would
be
nice if we each coughed up $10 and bought it all for our February meeting.
With
5-6 of us, I imagine we can split the goods pretty easily if everyone
brings a
box or bag. Please respond as soon as possible.

Soren

This is on the 28th of February, right?

I think I can spare $10 for some fun lego goodness.

-john

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up — fast & reliable Internet access with prime