 Local / United States / Colorado / 164
Re: Cheap Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:04:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Soren Roberts wrote:
My younger brother is selling his collection, and I was thinking it would be
nice if we each coughed up $10 and bought it all for our February meeting. With
5-6 of us, I imagine we can split the goods pretty easily if everyone brings a
box or bag. Please respond as soon as possible.

Soren

I'm in. Do you have any previews of what we would be splitting?

-Duane