 Local / United States / Colorado / 140
Re: Dec. 27th meeting information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:31:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Soren Roberts wrote:
Where: Boulder public library main branch (1000 Canyon Blvd.), boulder creek
meeting room.

When: 11:00-3:00 with fifteen minutes for setup and teardown before and after.

See ya there!

Soren

So, how did everything go?  I'm really hoping to be able to attend one of these
get-togethers in the upcoming months.

-Joel