 Local / United States / Colorado / 125
Re: AFOL meeting, Nov. 15th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:03:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, John Fiala wrote:
...At the Boulder Public Library, beginning at 11am and ending
who-knows-when.
Please come, bring a MOC or two, or just drop by for a couple minutes to
chat.

     Sure!  What's the address?

-john

Send a QuickGreet with MSN Messenger
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_games

1000 Canyon Blvd.
Boulder, CO 80302
Phone (303) 441-3100

The best way I've found to get there is to take Highway 36 West into Boulder (It
turns into 28th Street). Turn left on Arapahoe Road. Once you cross Broadway,
the library is on the right. I'm not sure I've ever entered the library from
Canyon...

-Duane