 Local / United States / Colorado / 12
  One ping only...

This is just a quick test to see if any other Colorado types are still around on Lugnet. Now here's a LEGO-related reference, so as to stay on-topic. I've watched all of the Lugnet traffic about the various LEGO clubs starting around the US, and (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: One ping only...

(...) Dear Joel I'm glad to see that at least 1 Coloradian (sp?) uses Lugnet - I had hoped for some replies to my post 2 months ago about coming over in February but nary a thing . The thing that surprises me is that some of the e-bay LEGO sellers (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co)