 Local / United States / California / San Luis Obispo / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
Tom's Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.slo
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 18:38:07 GMT

I heard that Tom's Toys has a fabulous window display.  What part of town
is the store in?  Is it easy to get to from US-101?  I probably want to
stop by on my next trip from Los Angeles to San Francisco.  On the other
hand, I need to be in Santa Barbara in November, and San Luis Obispo is not
that much further..., especially if I stop at the Santa Maria TRU!

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net