 Local / United States / California / San Francisco / San Jose / 27
Followup: BayLUG.org is on-line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 15:02:49 GMT

  Since the naming thread didn't get copied to the San Jose list, I
wanted to post a followup message. The name BayLUG.org was chosen,
and the website was launched 3/2/99. We have a tentative graphic
in place, and we are still looking for feedback about the site and
the logo artwork, and we are also looking for a couple other folks
to be webmasters for various sections/themes. (So far we have town
and train and 'ancient' themes represented, so we still could have
someone for space, mindstorms, technic, or others.) If you are
interested in the project, please send me email.

    Regards,

        -Z-     http://baylug.org     http://baylug.org/zonker