 Local / United States / California / San Francisco / Oakland / 36
Re: #6989 sighted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:50:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak, David Simmons writes:
"Toy Go Round" on Solano Ave. in Albany has a nearly complete Multi-Core
Magnetizer with the box and instructions for only $75.  It's quite dusty and
will probably need an overall cleaning.  The reason I'm posting this instead
of calling it a FOTW is because I don't have the money to spare for this
gem.  That BSB that I found last week was the end of my Lego cash flow for
awhile (SOB!).  I can't even afford to buy this for someone else!  If anyone
has questions about the missing items, e-mail me.

BTW, if someone picks this set up by this tip, I'd like to discuss the
possibility of trading for a few pieces from it, particularly the
trans-antifreeze quarter dome, which I would trade two or three trans-dark
blue quarter domes for.

I am willing to go in on a joint purchase of this set. I have an incomplete one
I am trying to build. I need the instructions and probably half the pieces.

Russell

Message is in Reply To:
  #6989 sighted!

"Toy Go Round" on Solano Ave. in Albany has a nearly complete Multi-Core Magnetizer with the box and instructions for only $75. It's quite dusty and will probably need an overall cleaning. The reason I'm posting this instead of calling it a FOTW is (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak)