  RE: NMRA info, Handouts??

I looked at the conference web page and admission is $100 (+$34 membership). I wanted to come by and see the layouts one one day but that admission price is too steep for me. However if there is a $2 coupon...seriously is there some cheaper one day (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA info, Handouts??

(...) Janet, The admission price is for another group of people attending the show. Use this url first: (URL) do a search on Convention Center, click on the National Model Railroad Association you'll get the information you need. (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA info, Handouts??

(...) Janet, The admission price is for another group of people attending the show. Use this url first: (URL) do a search on Convention Center, click on the National Model Railroad Association link and you'll get the information you need. (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  RE: NMRA info, Handouts??

Janet Graff writes: > I looked at the conference web page and admission is $100 (+$34 membership). > I wanted to come by > and see the layouts one one day but that admission price is too steep for > me. However if there is > a $2 coupon...seriously (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)