Re: FW: NMRA info, Handouts??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 21:56:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, "David K. Z. Harris" <zonker@gnac.com> writes:
I've seen a logo on the train car, but I think it is at Brickshelf.
(Odd that we don't have a copy of it on BayLUG...)

I don't think the logo design was ever finalized. I got it when Mike first
revealed it. I started using it because I thought the group had agreed it was
the official logo.
The picture of the car I posted to Brickshelf was a preliminary picture to draw
feedback. I never got the chance to take other pictures of it. I have not gotten
my film from the Kidvention developed yet, so I don't have pictures of the car
from that yet either. John Neal has a picture of the car here:

Russell