  FW: NMRA info, Handouts??

Hi all, Yes, I checked out the exhibit hall map online. The location you've got is OUTSTANDING. There will be TONS of traffic. People would kill to have it! Do you have club any Baylug/BALTC handouts!!!!!!!! If you have an old one, email it to me (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: FW: NMRA info, Handouts??

(...) Do you know how much the full admittance price is? And is there any 2-day pass discounts? Russell (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)