  Re: NMRA info (zonker)

(...) question, for people that can show up to help setup stuff, do we have ways to get into the convention center at all? I am across the street from sjc convention center, and would love to help out on setting things up if needed, and so far it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA info (zonker)

I don't know, but I can't see much of an admittance pass being needed, as long as you are accompanying an exhibitor, as Thursday is only for set-up. The displays aren't open until Friday. If we need a pass, we would get that at the convention center (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA info (zonker)

I just spoke with Mark LaRue. Zonker and I will meet him tonight and drop off the tables, legs, a drill and some other items. He will take those to the convention center area on Thursday and will need help setting up the tables, as it is a 2 person (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)