  BayLUG pages updated...

FYI, I've updated the main page, but I don't think anyone has tried to set a date for the fall meeting yet. I've added a link to the "BayLUG Fests" picture galleries. We need to put some web pages around the pictures, but at least they are linked (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: BayLUG pages updated...

(...) I'm flexible for anything after 8/20. The two meetings in December sound good too as a precaution. For those, we might want to try and put themes to them. The reason being is that if we have a train themed meeting, we might not want trains for (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)