Re: LEGOLAND anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:50:39 GMT

I am planning to head down on the afternoon/night of 13th, staying in
maybe LA or somewhere further down south, and headed down 14th AM for
Carlsbad. (was planning on flying down, but decided it's too much trouble
than driving) and head back to San Jose Sunday evening.
(One day driving is just too crazy :-)

For the opening weekend, my plan is to head down Friday afternoon (or
evening, the idea is to get to Carlsbad by 11pm or so) and stay for the
weekend, head back Sunday evening.

I'm driving an Accord, should be cool with 2-3 people. Anyone who
would like to share the ride down please contact me, I'll probably leave
from downtown San Jose.