  Message from a two-way device

We just got into Carlsbad. What should we see (besides the obvious) Paul Gyugyi (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Message from a two-way device

(...) Paul.. You're a week too late! Missed ya there. BTW - I was in town on Sunday night at Tom McD's and was gonna call ya and see if you were up to a get-together, but circumstances put a damper on that possibility. Sorry bout that... -Tim (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Message from a two-way device

Where to go? Beach. San Diego Wild Animal Park (different than the zoo). Model train layout/museum in Balboa Park. -Tom McD. (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Message from a two-way device

(...) Never mind the model trains, go visit the Orange Empire Railway Museum and see the real stuff. :) It's a very different experience (from the typical 'museum visit'), very low on presentation and packaging, and very high on see and experience. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)