Re: Request for set pickup at LL Kidvention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:18:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Paul Sinasohn writes:
I noticed that tehre are no Model Team sets in the summer catalog. The Potomac
Mills store says LL CA had 5563 (Racing Truck) as recently as a month ago.

Only the Winter catalouge has EVERYTHING (minus some DUPLO). Model Team sets
are only big sellers during the winter, so, unless there is some space, they
don't always appear in the Summer catalouge. In other words, S@H still has
5563 and it is still part of the line-up.