Re: Our BayLTC Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 06:23:53 GMT

Tom McDonald <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote in message
Mike P needs our direct help. Please.

-Tom McD.
I'll be at Poindexter's on 7/5 - 6

Thanks, Tom.  Yes, I am in dire need of help.  As it stands, it is looking
like a near impossibility to meet the Legoland deadline for my layout.  With
work piling up onto my plate, it is cutting into the amount of time I can
devote to Lego.  I would like to thank Paul Sinasohn and Aaron Hines, who
each have come out to help build.  If anybody would like to lend a hand, I
could use it.  I will be building every weekend until late July, when I must
go on a business trip.  I would like to have the NMRA layout done by then.
Of course, that is priority #2 to the Legoland layout.

If anybody would like to come down, just drop me an email and let me know
when.

Thanks,
Mike