Re: BayLUG boxcar for PNLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:24:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Russell Clark writes:
I have posted a preliminary scan of the boxcar I plan on sending to the PNLTC
for the record breaking event. I should have better pictures up this weekend. • It
has nothing fancy. It is just a box on wheels using white 2x4 bricks for the
body. It is very sturdy and should hold up well during shipping. I didn't • design
it to be fancy because I want the focus on the advertising, not the car • design.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Russell844/BayLUG-boxcar/baylug01.jpg

Russell

Great work! I like the artwork design, this is just what I was thinking of for
the GFLTC Car, but with our logos.

Build on...
Robin Werner
GFLTC