Re: Saturday 6/10 LEGO Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:10:06 GMT

  There is so much I had planned to do by now...   :-(

    1) post a couple of maps, to help folks find the library
    2) create a web page with directions for BART and driving
    3) post an annotated digital photo of the front of the library...
    4) create an "announcement"email list, and put everyone
           on it who cared to send emails after past meetings.

  So far, I have one map image on-line, but I haven't annotated
the image to point out the library (the library is just under
the "t" at the end of the word "Fremont") in the image
at http://baylug.org/fmtlibmap.gif.

  A basic start for the driving directions is also online, but
only in text format, not html, at http://baylug.org/fremont.txt.

  The mailing list software is half-ready, so I won't be able
to send the announcement reminder that I had planned. :-(

  Even though many of our founding members can't be there,
I'll be there, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else
who shows up! :-)

       -Z-

--
    The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) is open to kids of all ages.
homepage - http://BayLUG.org   membership - http://BayLUG.org/membership.html