Subject:
LEGO Ocean Adventure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:02:16 GMT

Hello All,

Usually I do not post much, considering I never think I have anything
important to add.  However I think I found a bit of useful information
for the LEGO maniacs in the Bay Area:

Sausalito
"LEGO Ocean Adventure"
Bay Area Discovery Museum,
through September 17
Dive to the bottom of an ocean made out of nearly quarter of a million
LEGO bricks.
Closed Mondays.
Admission $7. Tel: 415-487-4398
www.badm.org

If this information has already been posted, please excuse the re-post.

Have a great day.

Graham