Re: Fifth Quarterly BayLUG Meet pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 07:00:32 GMT

June 10 is the first day of one of my classes, so I won't be making it to
the meeting either. Zonker would probably have to be the contact for the
room and receive the fax, if he needs it.

Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC
http://baylug.org/russellc/
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=130
ICQ: 39423705

----------
From: "Benz, Mark" <Mark.Benz@BroadVision.com>
Subject: RE: Fifth Quarterly BayLUG Meet pictures
Date: Wed, May 31, 2000, 8:44 AM

HI,

The pics are cool! Thanks for posting them.

It looks like I will be in Spain on business next week & weekend so will not
be a the meet. NUTS.

If you need me to FAX you the permit for the room, please let me know, as I
am in Vancouver tomorrow. Friday is the only shot to get it to you. LMK.

HAVE A GREAT MEET!