Re: Znap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 23:39:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
The Sunnyvale TRU now has Znap.
Two small sets, a $10 set,
three different $20 sets, and a $30 set.
Quantities were good.
Too bad the BOGO50% is over.

/Eric McC/

The Emeryville TRU had a good selection last week during the BOGO50 sale, so i
got a $29.95 set with a 9volt motor, figuring that $22.50 isn't too bad for a
motor set....

Paul Sinasohn