RE: Soooo, what's the plan for Sunday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:12:08 GMT

Zonker,

Did you get the 1X4 yellow with side slots?  I have a "passle" of them...for
a good trade.

Janet

-----Original Message-----
From: Zonker Harris [mailto:zonkerh@corp.webtv.net]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 8:50 PM
To: ba-lego@cinnamon.com
Subject: Re: Soooo, what's the plan for Sunday?

  I'll probably bring some rolling stock, but I'm, not going to
hault the round house out of the garage. (I will try to print some
of the latest digital pictures of it, for those who are interested.)

  WANTED: I'm looking for a handful of the 1x4 bricks with a side-slot,
used in the overhead crane in the 4555 model. Yellow is preferred, but
I'll consider other colors. (Let me know what you'd like in trade, so
I can bring that to the meeting...)

  I've been spending most nights trying to clear out some walking space
in my garage, and organize my parts (read: "put things in drawers and
bins"), and clear off the round house for the next round of building.
Trust me, there was a lot of worked involved to get this far!

  As a result of the cleaning, I should be able to let a few folks
follow me home from the meeting to see the round house, for a chat,
and maybe some parts trading.

  I've also finished making a Hi-8 master tape of the first five
BayLUG meetings (3/20 after-party in Carlsbad, 5/22, 8/7, 11/27, 12/4)
which runs between 1-1.5 hours. I'll be making a few VHS copies to
lend to members who haven't been to all of the meetings. (I'm also
going to send a copy to the PNLTC, for circulation to their members,
to return the favor of them sending a tape down to us. :-)

  Side Note: BayLUG is a year old now!

  If anyone else wants a copy, let me know. It'll cost you a 2-hr tape,
plus $3 for the duplication. If I hear from you by the end of the
work day today, I should have a tape for you at the meet. Otherwise,
we should also discuss hot to get the tape to you. (I don't knoow how
much it will cost to mail videotapes yet.)

   See you on Sunday! Bring a camera, this should be a good meeting! :-)

           -Z-

              Zonker's Home for Wayward LEGOs
http://baylug.org/carlsbad99.html  LEGOLAND Carlsbad Trip Planning Page
http://baylug.org/zonker/  my main page