  Club Name discussion

Mark Benz followed up in email to me, asking about the choice of domain name. I'm reposting his comments here, since it looks like he was trying to reply to the newsgroup as well, but I couldn't find the message here to refer to; (...) The naming (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Re: Club Name discussion

(...) I would caution against using the name "LEGO Club" in any capacity without the explicit approval of LEGO. Note that "LEGO Club" is a name already taken by TLG and used by TLG in an official capaicty -- in the U.S. and Canada and possibly other (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)