Re: Found: Discounted Command Post Central (update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 00:07:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom McDonald writes:
Found for $44 plus tax (down from MSRP $59.99, $66 s@h) in a small toystore :
http://www.lugnet.com/img.cgi?pause/town/lego6332.jpg Command Post Central

If you want one or two, lmk ASAP before Sunday, either here or email, cuz I'm
getting one, and there were only 3 left IIRC. Payment is to be made in cash at
the meet, no later.

<snipped part of original message that should be read if you are interested>

Update: there's only one left now.

-Tom McD.