Subject:
LEGO train meeting on the 12th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 17:07:49 GMT

  Sunday, 3/12  from 1p until 5p

  Fremont Public Library, in the Fukaya meeting room
  (there is an A and a B room, but we will have both.)

  The library is on Stevenson Blvd, just east of the
Paseo Padre Parkway. (f you know central Fremont, the
library is on the northern border of Lake Elizabeth.)

  The Fremont BART station is just two blocks away,
although on f the blocks is a long one. Still, it's
less than 1 1/2 mile walk, and that's not bad unless
you managed to haul a lot of stuff (which isn't to
likely if you took BART, I'm guessing. ;-)

  The room is located to the right of the main
  entrance to the library. There are even access
hallways from the main library entryway into the
meeting rooms, but we have two outside doors that
face the parking lot. (We open these doors during
good weather, and public sessions. Look for signs
taped near doors oand windows.)

     -Z-    http://www.baylug.org/zonker/