    train meeting on the 12th —Matt Nourot
   Hi, I haven't been able to attend the meetings in the past because of other commitmants. Could I come to your meeting this Sunday? My train collection is meager compared to those shown by other members, mostly mine consists of stock items but I'm (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)