Subject:
upcoming train meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 21:24:14 GMT

i am looking foward to the upcoming train meeting next sunday the 12th...
i am unfamiliar with this Fukaya place in fremont.   I would like to take BART
to this meeting (from sf) and was wondering the exact location of the meeting
and what time it would start...help would be appreciated...

I hope to have a website up soon with some of my train stuff on it.

-thanks again,

mike