    Layout Electricity —Tom McDonald
   Regarding restricting track voltage, I opened my controller up to see what could be done, and actually, there isn't much in it. But 2 physical stops could be added (glued) to keep the knob from being turned all the way either direction. A 1x1 glued (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)