Subject:
Interested in bayLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:25:02 GMT

Hi!

My name is mike and am interested in becoming a member of the BAyLtc....
ive been looking at some posts over the last week and this club seems to be
quite interesting....I live in san francisco and was wondering if you could add
me to your list....Today ive taken a few pics of two trains i have built for u
to look at....<a href="http://members.aol.com/~spike5000/trains/">CLIck Here</a>
to view them.....I look foward to the first Bayltc meeting and perhaps making a
web page for the club....

thanks,
mike