Re: 7777 book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:28:03 GMT

Zonker,

FYI, I scored a 7777 book from the fellow auctioning in Australia.
Larry P> is the trusted intermediary, and I understand tha the book
is in the mail from Australia today (so we will at least have one
in the group. :-)

Please bring it to Carlsbad!  Perhaps we can arrange for photocopying
for the interested parties.

Best,

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net