Subject:
Space Jambalaya box headed my way sometime - who wants to trade into it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:54:57 GMT

This was posted in Jambalaya today:
Subject:              Space Box #1 underway
        Date:              Thu, 3 Feb 2000 01:16:04 GMT
       From:              Adam Yulish <bwappo@ee.net>

Here's the ordered list, optimized (roughly) geographically to make a
trip around the USA:

Chad Smith
Matthew Wilkins
Roger Rothhaar
Tom Stangl
Dave Jost
Patrick Justison
Tommy Johnson
Damian Garcia
Frank Filz
Joel
Adam Yulish

If you all would be so inclined, please Email me status updates (or post
it expect it, etc. Email addresses will soon be available on Mookie's
page, at http://home.att.net/~mookie1/jambalaya.html, so that you can
contact the next person in line after you have received and finished
with the box. Thanks!

        Adam

        bwappo@ee.net

Anyone that wants to trade into it, reply here, so that when I hear it is
on the way to me, I can plan a day.

I don't know if Roger reads Lugnet or not, but he's in the Bay Area, maybe
we can all meet at once.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/