Subject:
Spider Slayer 3038/8266 for $39.90
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:33:29 GMT

Maybe Cyber Slam ain't your thing, but this set has a motor and shorter-length
electrical cable as well as 368 other pieces, some of which are longer black
Technic beams, a decent supply of half beams in black, cyan and magenta, and a
battery box. It's worth checking out for the price if you consider that a
Technic motor set alone runs about $37. ATM, TRU Hayward has three more left.
Check lower left on the shelves in the Technic section.

Word of caution: all remaining boxes (including mine) are somewhat beat up,
and are opened, but all looked complete (to me) and I left them that way ;-)
BTW, I took the one that had the best-looking sticker sheet. These sets have
been there for awhile, but now have had bright-orange clearance stickers
slapped on them in the last week, so they might not last. Retail: $69.99.

I'd pick the rest up at anyone's request but my wife turns *very* NLS when I
do this.

-Tom McD.