    Anyone know about a local kids' Mindstorms focus group or Mindstorms contact info? —Tane' Tachyon
   I just posted this to the SJ group, but as it doesn't seem to be very active I thought I'd try this group too. Hi y'all ... earlier this week someone from Mindstorms called my house asking if one of my children, Sam, would like to be in a kids' (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: Anyone know about a local kids' Mindstorms focus group or Mindstorms contact info? —Tane' Tachyon
   (...) I just got some email from one of the people putting it on, so end of problem. :-) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)