Subject:
Need some info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:34:02 GMT

It's too quiet here in BayLug today.

Can anyone clue me in to a book I'm interested in?
I've heard there is a book about Legos given to architects
in Europe and all of them are supposed to make whatever
they want with the theme of a gate into another time.

Boy, I can't speak very clearly today.

If you get the idea, and know anything about it, please let me know.

I'm trying to find out about various books about Lego
that have been published in the past.

There is a page in the new book *The Ultimate Lego Book* that
has a couple paragraphs on this subject. But I'd like to know more.

If anybody has one or knows anything about it (ISBN) or a website
that has info on it, I'd appreciate the information.

Thanks.

Fred
Fred Yokel
2635 North First Street, Suite 204