Subject:
Target clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 19:10:55 GMT

Apparently the sale at Target happened already?  At least in Modesto/Tracy.
My mom saw the sale on Tuesday but forget to tell me.  Below is an email I
got from a friend
40% off:
-----------
6093 Ninja Fortress (Big castle) ~$54
RoboSports $29.90
Robotics Discovery Set ~$90
Droid Development Kit ~$60
Adventurers Amazon Ruins ~$54
Gungan Sub ~$28
Y-Wing/TIE Fighter (whatever 40% off is)
Technic Motor set ~$22

70% off:
-----------

Adventurers Amazon Ruins ~$20-ish (2nd copy)
Mos Espa Pod Race ~$21
2 Droid Fighters $3.50 ea
3 Droid Fighters $1.44
Small Winnie-Pooh set $1.44