Re: Enlightenment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:41:19 GMT

Ha!  KNEW I had more!

Make that, "I have 122 black 2x3 bricks, Fred.  I SUPPOSE I should keep a
few myself, in case I need them, so make it 110 for you.

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

I have a whopping 28 2x3 black available (I SWEAR I have more somewhere,
but can't find them.  2x3 black seem to be rare!).  Is this a community
effort, or are you doing it yourself?  I can trade them to you, see my
Wants page at http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/ to see what I need.

ba-lego@cinnamon.com wrote:

Hey you all.

I must be out of the loop too much here.

When I saw people talking about 7124 I went and looked it up.
There's a picture there. (on Pause)

So what I want to know is how do you guys find out about
this stuff so early? I'm only on Baylug so I only see what
shows up there. Is there a location that the most up-to-date
info is on?

I guessed at some other numbers on Pause and found 7134 and 7144.
Are there others? Is there a spot that someone has loaded new
catalog photos on that I can view?

I must be too green here.

Fred

I ran out of black 2x3, 2x4 and 2xn for my sign!
Bummer. What's next?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fred Yokel
2635 North First Street, Suite 204