  Black rachet on space ship (like Metro Park)

I think at the meeting last saturday Roger and Russell told me the number of the space ship that has the black ratchet track in the middle but I can't remember the set name or number. Can you tell me again? It sounds like a neat set that my son (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Black rachet on space ship (like Metro Park)

Sounds like Space Police #6989 Mission Commander. One of the greatest Space vehicles. Could be expensive to obtain ($100 and up) given the highly regarded status of all Space Police I sets by spaceheads such as me. Dave ----- Original Message ----- (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Black rachet on space ship (like Metro Park)

Hi the other post was wrong about the number of the set it is definitely 6986 and there are also 2 yellow ones in 6987 Blacktron Message intercept base and 2 white ones in the 6990 Futuron Monorail sets... there may be more but these are the sets I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)